We all know the importance of a first impression. And we are all aware of the value of a professional, friendly and efficient customer care, contributing to an outstanding customer experience. That is why we are so proud to announce that our customer care service for one of the largest banks in Spain has just been awarded, for the fourth consecutive year, with one of the prestigious “Contact Center” Awards, from the magazine of the same name.
These awards were created to recognize best practices of contact center companies, awarding those companies that deliver highly competitive services, contributing to their clients’ business goals, and that contribute to the professionalism and development of our sector.
The “Customer care service to bank consumers Quality Award” focuses on the following evaluation criteria:
- Guarantee the security and confidentiality of client data
- Service level as well as speed of resolution
- Success rate on inbound service
- Ratio of new customer acquisition and average of contacts needed to acquire a new customer on outbound service
- Customer satisfaction and certification and/or official recognition regarding the service delivered in the previous year
In the words of Isabel Sanchez-Lozano, Transcom’s Regional General Manager, Iberia & Latam: “This award recognizes the high standards we have embraced in Transcom to achieve the consistently high quality in the services we deliver.”