Since December 2013, our site in Lima has experienced an increase in operations via new outbound services to clients in sectors such as telecom, insurance, NGOs and entertainment. This growth creates a challenge in terms of recruiting experienced people, while at the same time strengthening our partnership with our clients.
To meet this challenge successfully, all key functions at the site must be involved:
First we have the recruiting process, which consists of two pillars:
- Improving the recruitment specialization, giving our HR team specific training for each campaign
- Expanding the recruitment outreach by partnering with local agencies
Then follows the training programs, in which we apply nesting techniques (constant monitoring of new hires, setting individual targets) as a way to improve efficiency and operability. Team-building activities and creating commitment to our clients’ objectives are other important features during the training process.
And of course, we work with continuous improvement of our operational management, which allows us to:
- Assessing our services’ performance in real time through daily reviews
- Measuring the learning curves
- Setting goals and expectations for our clients and our company
Although ramp-up projects like this always pose a challenge, the Transcom team in Lima handles the expansion process through weekly sessions where we review volumes, performance, profitability and make the required decisions in order to meet our campaigns’ high standards.